The website http://hotel-montaigne.com is published by:
LE MONTAIGNE, registered at the RCS of Paris under the number B 451829741
Headquarters: 4 rue Montaigne, 06400 Cannes, France
Siret: 45182974100029 APE: 5510Z
Publication manager: Monique ACHACHE
Telephone: +33 (0)4 97 06 03 40
We remind you that the secrecy policy cannot be guaranteed on the internet network and that it is up to the website user to ensure that he takes all the necessary measures to protect his own data and/or software from contamination in the event of a virus on the internet.
The website http://hotel-montaigne.com is a site presenting services offered by LE MONTAIGNE. It is completed by simulation tools. The information contained within this site is made available purely for information purposes.
Address: 4 rue Montaigne, 06400 Cannes, France
Tel.: +33 (0)4 97 06 03 40
EMAIL ADDRESS: email@example.com
The personal information we collect from the “contact us” page as well as when you complete a booking form is intended to better respond to your inquiry and is necessary in order to complete the contract. These are handled by LE MONTAIGNE or its commercial partners involved in managing bookings or providing related services including online booking platforms, processing and tracking booking contracts (pre-reservation, communication of information, invoicing, payments) as well as customer service aftercare (complaints handling, marketing, promotions, sales statistics and customer satisfaction surveys).
In accordance with French data protection law ( loi informatique et liberté n°78-17) and the European General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD), the customer has the right of access, modification, rectification and deletion of data collected from this site at any time.
To exercise your right, please write to the site administrator at the following address:
HOTEL MONTAIGNE ET SPA
4 rue Montaigne
For further information, we recommend that you visit the Personal data protection page on our website.
Any reproduction or depiction of all or a part of the pages, data and any other part of the website, by whatever means and in whatever form, is prohibited and will be considered as an offence for which the offender will be held legally and criminally responsible.
The site is designed and developed by the company:
14/16, boulevard Poissonnière
Phone : +33 1 44 71 05 05
Site : https://www.d-edge.com/
The site is hosted by the company:
Irongate House, 22-30 Duke’s Place
London, EC3A 7LP, United Kingdom
Phone: 08 00 50 53 049
Photographic credits ©
Fotolia and/or E-comouest
Médiateur de la consommation à contacter en cas de litige :
• Mediation Tourisme et Voyages
• 01 87 44 70 92
• In your capacity as a client of HOTEL MONTAIGNE ET SPA, we may at times ask you for information about yourself and/or members of your family, such as:
• * Contact details ( e.g. surname, first name, telephone number, email, etc.);
* Personal information (e.g. date of birth, nationality, etc.);
* Information about your children ( e.g. first name, date of birth, age, etc.);
* Your credit card number (for transaction and reservation purposes), your HOTEL MONTAIGNE ET SPA loyalty program membership number or that of partner’s program;
* Your arrival and departure dates;
* Your preferences and interests (e.g. smoking or non-smoking room, preferred floor, type of bedding, type of print media read, sports, cultural interests, etc.);
* Your questions/comments, during or after visiting one of our establishments.
The information we collect about people under 18 years of age is limited to name, nationality and date of birth and should only be provided to us by an adult. We ask you to make sure that your children themselves do not send us any personal data without your permission (especially via the Internet). In the case that this should occur, you can contact us at one of the addresses indicated in paragraph 7 in order that we can delete the information.
We do not intentionally collect any sensitive information, such as racial or ethnic origins, political opinions, religious & philosophical beliefs, trade union memberships, medical details or sexual orientation. In addition, other information may be considered sensitive according to the relevant local legislation, such as your credit card number, personal interests and hobbies, whether you are a smoker or not, etc. We may collect such information in order to satisfy your requests or provide you with appropriate services, such as a specific diet. In this case, your prior consent may be required in regards to the collection of such sensitive information in accordance with the legislation in force in certain countries.
Personal data may be collected in various circumstances, including:
* Booking accommodation;
* Registration and payment;
* Inquiries, claims and/or litigation;
* Participation in marketing programs or initiatives;
* Registration in customer loyalty programs;
* Completion of client satisfaction surveys;
* Competitions or online games;
* Subscriptions to newsletters, recieving offers and promotions by e-mail;
* Information received from third parties, e.g. tour operators, travel agencies, booking systems using GDS or similar;
* Internet activity: Connection to the HOTEL MONTAIGNE ET SPA website (IP address, cookies);
*Online information forms (online booking, questionnaires, company pages on social networks, connection methods such as Facebook login, etc.).
We collect your personal data for a number of reasons.
1. Meeting our obligations to our clients.
2. Managing requests to book accommodation;
* Drafting and archiving legal records in accordance with accounting requirements.
3. Managing your stay;
* Monitoring of your consumption (telephone, bar, etc.);
* Controlling access to accommodation;
* Internal list management of clients behaving inappropriately during their stay (aggressivity, rudeness, non-respect of the hotel policy, non-respect of security regulations, theft, damage, vandalism or incidents of non-payment).
4. Improving service, including;
* Processing your personal data within our customer marketing program, conducting marketing campaigns, brand promotion and to have a better understanding of your needs and wishes;
* Adapting our products and services to better meet your needs;
* Personalising merchandising offers and information for you;
* Informing you of special offers and any new services provided by HOTEL MONTAIGNE ET SPA or its partners.
5. Managing client relations before, during and after their stay;
* Loyalty program management;
* Qualifying our client database;
* Segmentation based on client booking history and travel habits in order to send targeted advertising;
* Predicting and anticipating future trends;
* Establishing sales statistics & results and reporting;
* Providing background data to the offer push tool when someone visits the website or makes a booking;
* Recognising and managing the preferences of both repeat and non-repeat clients;
* Sending newsletters, promotional, service or tourism-related offers, or offers from HOTEL MONTAIGNE ET SPA’s partners or contacting clients by telephone;
* Managing requests to unsubscribe from newsletters, promotions, tourism-related offers and client satisfaction surveys;
* Implementing the right of opposition;
* Locating people in HOTEL MONTAIGNE ET SPA’s premises via a special dedicated telephone service in case of a serious incident affecting the premises concerned (natural disasters, terrorist attacks, etc.).
6. Performing cross-checks, analyses and consolidation of data collected whilst booking or during a stay through a trusted third part, in order to determine your interests, your customer profile and enable us to send out personalised offers.
7. Improving HOTEL MONTAIGNE ET SPA’s services, including;
* Carrying out research and analysis of client questionnaires and feedback;
* Dealing with complaints;
* Helping you benefit from the advantages of our loyalty program.
8. Securing and improving your experience on the HOTEL MONTAIGNE ET SPA website, including;
* Improving navigation of the site;
* Improving security implementation and fraud prevention in compliance with local legislation (e.g. the keeping of accounting records).
We may share your personal data with both internal and external recipients under the following conditions:
a. Within HOTEL MONTAIGNE ET SPA: We may share your personal data and provide access to authorized personnel within our organization so as to provide you with a better experience, including:
– HOTEL MONTAIGNE ET SPA’s personnel;
– Booking personnel using HOTEL MONTAIGNE ET SPA’s booking tools;
– IT Departments;
– Sales partners and marketing departments;
– Medical services if necessary;
– Legal services if necessary.
b. With service providers and partners: your personal data may be transmitted to a third party for the purpose of providing you with certain services and for improving your stay, including;
– External service providers: IT subcontractors, international call centres, banks, credit card issuers, external lawyers, routers, printers;
– HOTEL MONTAIGNE ET SPA may, except in the case of opposition on your part, update your profile by sharing certain information about you with its business partners. In such cases, cross-checks, analysis and combinations of your data may be performed via a trusted third party. This will allow HOTEL MONTAIGNE ET SPA and selected contractual partners to determine your interests, your customer profile and allow us to send you personalised offers.
c. Local authorities: We may also share your information with local authorities in accordance with local legislation and if required to do so by law or as part of an investigation.
HOTEL MONTAIGNE ET SPA takes appropriate technical and organisational measures in accordance with the relevant legislation to protect your personal data against unlawful or accidental destruction, accidental loss or alteration, or unauthorized disclosure or access. To this end, we have put in place technical measures (such as firewalls) and organisational measures (such as a login/password system, physical security measures, etc.). SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption technology is used to secure your transactions when you provide credit card information at the time of booking.
Below is a list of cookies that we use. We have detailed them here so that you can choose whether or not to allow them.
This list is designed to help you better understand the technology and how we use it on our sites or in our services, applications and tools. You will find below a summary of the main elements you should know about.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are small text data files (usually consisting of letters and numbers) stored in the memory of your browser or device when you visit a website or view a message. Cookies allow a website to recognize the browser or device. Like most sites, www.hotel-montaigne.com uses technology that allows us to record certain information when you visit or use our sites, services, applications, messaging systems and tools. This is mostly done by these small text data files stored on your device.
There are several types of cookies:
– Session cookies expire upon closing your browser. They allow us to associate your actions during that particular session.
– Persistent cookies remain stored on your device between browsing sessions. They allow us to remember your preferences or actions on more than one site.
– First-party cookies are issued by a site that you visit. Third-party cookies are issued by a third party site independant from the site you are visiting.
What type of cookies do we use?
We can use these cookies to evaluate the performance of websites, applications, services and tools, including as part of analytical processes. Also, they help us understand how visitors use our websites, to determine whether they have used our messaging service, to detect whether they have viewed a product or link, or to improve the content of our website, applications, services or tools.
Cookies can be disabled or deleted using the tools or settings available in most browsers. Preferences must be defined separately on each browser used.
Every browser has different features and options but to change the cookie settings , go to “Options” or “Tools” in your browser.
You have the right to access your personal data collected by HOTEL MONTAIGNE ET SPA and to modify it subject to the current relevant legisation.
You may also exercise your right to lodge an objection by writing to the address below.
In case of difficulty in exercising your rights, contact the department in charge of personal data for HOTEL MONTAIGNE ET SPA directly by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying “MY PERSONAL INFORMATION” in the subject line, or by writing to the following address:
HOTEL MONTAIGNE ET SPA
4 rue Montaigne
06400 Cannes, France
In order to ensure the confidentiality and protection of your personal data, we will have to identify you in order to respond to your request. To do so, you will be asked to enclose a copy of an official piece of identity, such as a driver’s licence or passport, with your demand.
If your personal data is not accurate, complete or up-to-date, please inform us of any amendments to be made at the above addresses. All requests will be processed in a timely manner in accordance with the relevant current legislation.
For any questions concerning the personal data policy of HOTEL MONTAIGNE ET SPA, please contact the department concerned with personal data at the address given in paragraph 7.